1. I have a middle name. Since lots of people think of my double duty first name as two, most people don’t realize that Mom and Dad (and my big sisters) threw in a middle name, too. I’ll give you a hint: it starts with P.
2. At the age of ten I appeared in a summer stage production of South Pacific at the Springfield Muni Opera, in which I played the role of Ngana, Emile DeBeque’s Polynesian daughter. All my lines were in French.
3. I was a World Record holder.
4. I was married at 18. It wasn’t my first marriage. Oh, come on, I’m KIDDING. The first part is true.
5. I was allergic to all dairy products until I was about 12. Now I’m fine, but I seriously can’t deal with crumbly cheeses, even though they’re delicious.