I turned 40 yesterday. I know! Hard to believe, right? (Don’t answer that.)
I am continuing to celebrate for the remainder of the year. Here are a few reasons why I am celebrating my year of 40:
- I am in love with the guy I married when I was 18.
- I am healthier now than I was a year ago. Sure, I have some weight to lose but that’s OK — that gives me something to do in 2011.
- I finally had the courage to make a big change (more on that in the coming weeks).
- My son got engaged to the love of his life on my 40th birthday (and we love her, t00).
- My daughter is a delightful teenager (one in a million!) and a fantastic student.
- I have really wonderful friends, (some of them I’ve never even met in person).
And last but not least, I have YOU – my blog readers who have been here for years and years — always coming back for the latest installment of my ramblings. Thank you all for celebrating this year of 40 with me.