I traveled a lot this year. So much, in fact that I don’t want to list every single bed in which I slept, but will give you a general idea of the travel log:
- California 2x
- Florida 3x
- Missouri 10x
- Illinois 2x
- Washington, D.C. 4x
- New York
I am probably forgetting a trip or two. That’s OK — I really don’t need to remember every flight, every hotel room, every sad meal in a restaurant alone. Bleh.
Some highlights of 2010:
- I won best in show in the “nut” category at C’ville Pie Fest for my Butterscotch Pecan Pie.
- I won the Carter Mountain Orchard Peach contest with my Peaches ‘n Cream Pie.
- I had my kayak stolen, and then I got it back.
- My little boy grew up, moved out, and got engaged — and I survived.
- I crowd-sourced choosing the color of our house and had it painted.
It was a busy, adventurous year. 2011 is looking very promising, especially with far less travel.