Leave your comments HERE

It’s a comment FREE for all.

I’m getting weary of reading blogs where someone says “Blat” and gets, like, a thousand comments. I’d turned on all the extry-features to prevent blog stalkers but now I’m all, hey, let’s hear from YOU. So they’re OFF. Comment away.

Now, will I sink into depression when I still get zero comments?

If I do, you can only blame yourself.

11 Responses to Leave your comments HERE

1. Angela says:

I’m the first comment!

Blat!

2. Sean Tubbs says:

Hello! I am trying to procrastinate on the writing of a story, so here is a comment. The most comments I’ve ever had on my blog is ten, and that’s when I was indirectly involved in a somewhat major news event in town.

My name is Jennifer- how unusual for me born in the early 70s and all. My mom did rebel and spelled my middle name with only one n in LYN. People always think I mispell my middle name but I dont. (just the word mispell).I am grateful for that bit of quirkiness.
    Always happy to oblige a request for comments. BLAT (I wish I was more original, it must be in the name).

You do have to admit, the photos of Waldo’s kittens are pretty darn cute. Thank goodness I have toddlers who remind me cute kittens turn into terrible twos (although still terribly cute). OK its late, sorry for the babbling, I fully expect to be banned from commenting. 🙂

5. Yay! I’ve been waiting for this, since I don’t have a Blogger account. Oh, the comments I shall leave.

The most comments I’ve ever received on a post was, brace yourself, 249. Sadly, it was about the Chingy vs. Nelly beef, and most of the comments are nearly indecipherable. Peep this, derrty.

6. Larry Rouse says:

Yes, most people do read and never post a comment! CvilleBlogs is our Public Access channel where we are able to listen to our neighbors.

7. Anonymous says:

OMG I can’t believe it! I know you think your old STL pals don’t read, (since we non-Bloggers can’t say hi everytime), but we do, dear MJPJ, we do…

amanda

8. Kris says:

Alright…so I don’t have a blog, but I found out that you had three new posts this morning at 5 a.m. and I was too weary to post a comment to your call…SORRY! My gosh…I was doing “you know what” in the “you know where…” all night! –Ha!!!

The rest of you bloggers can try and figure it out. MJ…;) I think you were doing the same thing too…and blogging in the meantime. Ummm – the plot thickens.

And by the way…what’s with people AND coworkers knowing my plain Jane name for ages and STILL mispelling it…it happened today…I’ve known this person for at LEAST 2 years! What the…?

9. Michelle Golden says:

I am SO glad you opened comments cuz I’ve been inspired to leave some and didn’t because I don’t “blogger.”

Cool. I’m gonna go backwards and try to find all the posts that I had wanted to comment on!

Bwwwaaaahaaahaaa