Susan was kind enough to put together a STL Blogger Gathering button for our use — feel free to add it to your site if you’re planning to attend and whoa! speaking of attending — I am thrilled by how many of you are going to be able to make it!
Details are here — leave a comment if you are planning to show up.
At long last, I will meet:
– Dana, who will dwarf me in her tallest shoes
– Dwight, who is quite possibly the most compelling writer in St. Louis
– Raquita and Jerry/Benticore — a blogging couple with a new baby!
– Poppy (with her fabulous hair and gravity defying body parts)
– Michelle, who, I think has been blogging longer than anybody I know
All these meetups are long overdue and the thought of them occurring all at once is like fireworks and birthday cake. I’m so excited — and I promise, it won’t be like the first blogger gathering I ever attended. I will not circle the parking lot — and neither should you.
Think we should let Schlafly know we’re coming?